This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Livingwithbladdercancer.com does not own or control, or to people that Livingwithbladdercancer.com does not employ or manage.
Livingwithbladdercancer.com collects personally identifiable information when you register and/or use certain Livingwithbladdercancer.com’s Product and Services. Livingwithbladdercancer.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with Livingwithbladdercancer.com, we ask for your name, email address, etc. Once you register with Livingwithbladdercancer.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Livingwithbladdercancer.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Livingwithbladdercancer.com cookie information and the page you requested.
Livingwithbladdercancer.com uses information for the general purposes:
- to assist you with the navigation of this site, and
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services
Sharing and Disclosure
- Livingwithbladdercancer.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Livingwithbladdercancer.com may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Livingwithbladdercancer.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
You should be aware that our cookies are stored encrypted in your cookies file. If some other site managed to actually remove them, they would probably not be able to recover the information since it will appear as gibberish.
Changes to this Policy
Livingwithbladdercancer.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
Send us your comments and questions: click here