Learn about new posts first!
Visit my other websites!
- Cancer survivor – Oncologist followup Dec. 12 2017 December 14, 2017
- Herniated Stoma consult with Surgeon December 2, 2017
- New issue from follow-up – 06/16/17 June 17, 2017
- Approved to be working from home – April 2017 May 9, 2017
- CT scan and blood-work results – Mar. 9, 2017 March 10, 2017
- Shorter course of treatment may provide better outcome for intermediate-risk prostate cancer December 5, 2017Researchers found that the one-month duration HRT, was associated with a significant improvement in prostate cancer recurrence compared to the two-month duration CRT and therefore would be reasonable to consider in men with intermediate risk prostate cancer who do not have risk factors that could predispose the patient to bladder side effects several years after […]
- Genes that hold the clues to bladder cancer and its treatment November 13, 2017Scientists have discovered the 'genetic signatures' of the most common form of bladder cancer -- and it could open up the possibility of better-targeted treatment.
- Arsenic can cause cancer decades after exposure ends October 24, 2017Arsenic in drinking water may have one of the longest dormancy periods of any carcinogen. By tracking the mortality rates of people exposed to arsenic-contaminated drinking water in a region in Chile, the researchers provide evidence of increases in lung, bladder, and kidney cancer even 40 years after high arsenic exposures ended.
- Shorter course of treatment may provide better outcome for intermediate-risk prostate cancer December 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Last weekend wasn’t too bad post-chemo, but starting Saturday night I had a stretch of daily heavy acid reflux. Only certain sleeping positions offered any un-medicated relief. I eventually resorted to Gravol, and it did help. I spent most of … Continue reading
Wednesday, July 8, I was for my pre-cycle doctor’s appointment to check progress and any issues that I may be experiencing. Aside from the steroid withdrawals around 4-5 days post chemo, things have gone fine. He commented on side effects … Continue reading