Learn about new posts first!
Visit my other websites!
- Cancer survivor – Oncologist followup Dec. 12 2017 December 14, 2017
- Herniated Stoma consult with Surgeon December 2, 2017
- New issue from follow-up – 06/16/17 June 17, 2017
- Approved to be working from home – April 2017 May 9, 2017
- CT scan and blood-work results – Mar. 9, 2017 March 10, 2017
- Shorter course of treatment may provide better outcome for intermediate-risk prostate cancer December 5, 2017Researchers found that the one-month duration HRT, was associated with a significant improvement in prostate cancer recurrence compared to the two-month duration CRT and therefore would be reasonable to consider in men with intermediate risk prostate cancer who do not have risk factors that could predispose the patient to bladder side effects several years after […]
- Genes that hold the clues to bladder cancer and its treatment November 13, 2017Scientists have discovered the 'genetic signatures' of the most common form of bladder cancer -- and it could open up the possibility of better-targeted treatment.
- Arsenic can cause cancer decades after exposure ends October 24, 2017Arsenic in drinking water may have one of the longest dormancy periods of any carcinogen. By tracking the mortality rates of people exposed to arsenic-contaminated drinking water in a region in Chile, the researchers provide evidence of increases in lung, bladder, and kidney cancer even 40 years after high arsenic exposures ended.
- Shorter course of treatment may provide better outcome for intermediate-risk prostate cancer December 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Dec. 17, 2014 – Cancer symptoms tests begin Today I went to my local lab to begin the tests. It was a busy day and I did have to wait almost an hour before it was my turn. I was … Continue reading
When one hears the word cancer, happy, pleasant thoughts don’t generally come to mind. What immediately does come to mind are thoughts of doom and gloom. An impending drawn-out painful death. Only with a little research does one get a … Continue reading